Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Monday, January 08, 2007

I want a vacation!

After all this studying, the nerve racking tests, the next three days in 12 hour classes, I'm going to need a real vacation. Not some cheap motel for the weekend kind. A real one. Boy, if I had the money, I'd be going on one ASAP. Oh, I might take some folks with me like Brandon, my Mama, and others. But I would enjoy every minute of a Maui Vacation Rental if I thought I could afford it at all.

Who wouldn't enjoy luxury accommodations? Spacious bedrooms. The ocean at your door. The sites and sounds of the island. Get up when I want. Go to bed when I want. Shop when I want. Take in the local scene. I think I'm already mentally packing. No! I'm mentally shopping for stuff to wear in sunny Hawaii!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home