Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friday goings-on

Brandon and I went to town to pick Elizabeth up for lunch. Her little car is in the shop. Not exactly sure what's wrong with it, just that it died and nobody could get it to start again.

We went to lunch, as we do often. While in town, MY car died several times. It made me really nervous. I can't afford a car repair but I've got to get it looked at. Then the question is: How do I get back and forth to work if my car is in the shop?

This is going to be a big problem for me. I may have to try to buy a real cheap car for the interim, then let Brandon buy it from me when my car is fixed. I have to have it fixed since I'm still paying for it. I don't want to pay for a car that's not running.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home