Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Home office revisited

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'd like my home office furniture to blend in with my regular furniture in some way. I have a large, comfortable leather couch that I love. I'd like to have a chair for my desk that looks similar to it and be just as comfortable.

The rest of my furniture is what you might call "eclectic". My sister calls it Early Attic. As I go along, though, I'm replacing some of those pieces with things I really like and can live with for a long time. My desk will be one of the first things I replace since it's so shoddy and worn.

I'll continue shopping around for these things, and will keep you updated. When I buy some furnishings, I'll try to remember to take a picture and share it with you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home