Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My home office

My home office isn't much more than a corner in the living room where I've carved out a little spot for a small desk and a chair. I've got the old PC on the desk and I also use it for my new laptop. Yes, it's pretty crowded and the desk is just about the ugliest thing you've ever seen. It's supposed to have 4 drawers down the left side, but two of them broke to pieces a long time ago so now there are just holes where the drawers used to be, and two other drawers down below that. It's scuffed from top to bottom, end to end.

I'm now looking at office desks so I can get a new one pretty soon. I think a new desk would encourage me to do a little more home business than I have been doing. I could organize things in it so much better and it would have the space to allow me to have the laptop and some writing tools on it, too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home