Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blah

Well, I slept too late to get everything done that was on my list. Maybe I'll still get part of it done, though, and finish it up tomorrow since I don't work Wednesday either.

I'll have to get it done before church time tomorrow, though. Still, it might all work out ok.

Today I'm cold. No, we haven't rearranged furniture so we can use the heater. No, we didn't even hook the gas up to it yet. Looks like it's getting urgent, though. I need to get a large bottle of propane very soon.

I also need to review my bills and see which to pay this week before they are in arrears. You know what they say - The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

To top it all off, I was going around here barefoot and got a splinter in my big toe. Can't get it out just yet but I know it's there with every step I take.

Why oh why am I always injuring myself?? LOL

My cell phone still isn't reactivated and I'm WAY aggravated about it. True, I should have bought minutes for it before the due date. But now I have bought minutes and I can't get it reactivated online or through the phone itself. Keep getting various error messages. Tech just keeps sending me the same email message about how to reactivate it, which so far has NOT worked, and also I can't get my money back for the minutes I bought.

Who is this not-so-wonderful carrier? Net10. I'm just sayin'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home