Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Landscaping and gardening

Yes, this is the time of year I love browsing through seed catalogs and online gardening sites. It's when I read my books on gardening and yard work. Books like "Square Foot Gardening" and "Fresh Vegetables, Dirt Cheap". I bone up on my organic gardening knowledge as well.

However, I'm not the best landscaper or designer in the world. I just put stuff here and there and hope for the best. It doesn't always work. I could use some fresh landscaping ideas, and moreso if we move and I get to buy a little piece of the earth to call my own. Landscapingideasonline.com is a great place to find ideas I need, and maybe you could use the site as well!

They have over 2,790 landscaping pictures as of right now and another 2,200 are planned to be posted. Homeowners or professional landscapers are welcome. There's a wide variety of topcs which include Retaining Walls, Patios & Decks, Rocks & StonesFountains, Ponds & Waterfalls, Landscape Lighting, and so much more!

Go there and visit the site, but get comfortable because you'll be there awhile looking at everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home