Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Thursday, January 11, 2007

BSM is over!!

This was the final day for Basic Shift management classes. It was really kind of fun and I didn’t expect that. I met new people, and they were all just as stressed as I was about the classes.

We did very well throughout it all, though. We were scored on a number of things including participation, attitude, and knowledge of the material. In fact, our people skills played a large role in the course since managers deal with both crew and customers.

I got a few new pins to wear on my collar or pocket. I got one because my birthday is coming up fairly soon. I got one for being on the team with the highest team score. And I got one for being on the team that won one of the games we played.

Along with a cute pin for my birthday, I got a pen, a McD cap, and a water bottle, all in a bag with a big M on the front…lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home