Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Nail polish

Does it matter which brand of nail polish a woman uses? I didn't used to think so until I started using it more myself. I tend to have weak nails and most brands chip terribly from my nails. The only brand I've found that works the way I like it to is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails. It will wear from the tips, of course, but I've never had it to chip at all regardless of what my hands go through at home or at work. That's a huge plus to me since I work at McDonald's and don't want my nail polish to chip there!

Maybe another brand works well for you, but Sally Hansen HAN is the only kind I use anymore. I've tried others and am always disappointed.

I like to keep my nails long enough to look nice but short enough to be tidy. Had I the money, I'd just get them done every week at the nail salon that's next door to McDonald's. Can't do that yet, so I'm just going to continue doing them myself. My favorite color is Shimmering Lilac, which in reality is a rosey pink color. It works well with my skin tone and with my wardrobe.

Tell me about your experience with nail polish. Any favorites? Any helpful tips?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home