Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blog advertising

For those of you who read this blog and have your own blog, there is a way to generate some extra income by providing quality content through blog advertising. You post as you normally would about the things in your life - family, shopping, whatever. The only difference in the post will be a relevant link that you add to what you'd already be saying anyway.

I am able to continue blogging in my normal manner and generate income doing this. Can you get rich? I don't know yet. I just know that working this way has added to my bank account to the extent that I'm not living on such a tight budget. I'm spending wisely, but I'm also making this extra money so I'm able to make some of my bills a bit easier. Things like my car payment and insurance are paid completely through paid blogging.

As a middle-aged widow, this means a lot to me because I no longer have to fret over every little thing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home