Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friday's visitors

After returning from town and all that heat, I was drained. So, I laid down for a nap. I hadn't been asleep long when Sassy started barking and I heard a knock on the door.

A couple of men were outside asking about Brandon's truck. So I alerted Brandon and he talked to them. They also expressed some interest in the old Ford van and Brandon's old car.

As it turned out, they were told about these cars by a friend of ours just over the hill and they are relatives of another friend, plus they know the guy Brandon bought the pickup from. Small world, eh?

They'll be back but in the meantime, Brandon did sell the CD player and amp out of his pickup for $100, which is a lot more than he had invested in them. Not bad!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home