Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday plans

Well, it turns out I was wrong about not working Wednesday. We do work. 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Then we go to church. We'll have just enough time to change clothes so I'll take an outfit with me.

This means I WON'T get other things accomplished that I'd hoped to since we'll be gone the entire day. It's very likely we'll wind up working some after church, too. That's what usually happens. It depends on how many hours we have after our shift. If we are too near 40, then we'll not work after church. Wednesday is the last day in the pay period so it's a good day to either add hours to get up to 40 or shorten the shift in order to not go over 40.

What am I doing up at this hour? Actually, I did sleep for a few hours and then woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Not good since I have to work in the daytime next shift!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home