Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stretched and tired

I’ll work with these new BSM skills for awhile, then they’ll start me on ASM. You can probably guess that’s Advanced Shift Management. I hope I get the book for that pretty soon, but in the meantime I’ll be putting my new skills to work as a sure ‘nuff shift manager. Of course, I’ll have coaching and help until I can really do that on my own.

Right now I’m exhausted, though. Not because of activity, I guess, but because of the mental aspects of the classes. I’ve been stretched and tested and passed the assessments just fine. Now I have a certificate showing I’ve passed them. My final grade will take a few days to process, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home