Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, January 31, 2007

These boots were made for walkin'

Cheesy title, I know, but for me, boots are a must-have item for my wardrobe. I have three pairs of boots but I'll admit one pair is just rubber work boots for gardening or whatever outside. The other two pairs are ones I like to wear with skirts and dresses.



I've been eyeing some Ariat Boots online and would really love to have this pair. Aren't they cute? I can think of so many things right now that I could wear them with. My fudge brown moleskin suit. My camel moleskin skirt. You get the picture. I like boots. I like moleskin, too. These particular boots are $127.00, which in the boot world is a good price. Plus, at ShoeShackOnline.com they offer free shipping.


Now, I'm not too crazy about these even though they are pink. For my taste, they're a bit too chunky but a younger, thinner person might be able to get good use from them. For me, they'd hit my leg probably at its thickest part and make me look like I'm walking around with tree stumps for legs.


Of course, here are some very nice Double-H boots that would work very well with my broomstick skirts, especially the new black one with the lace insets around the hem. Yes, I do like the Western clothes, boots, and even like it in home decorating. Maybe that stems from having been in rodeos when I was much younger? I don't know, but I like it.

And I like reasonably priced boots and other footwear, especially when they ship for free.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home