Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dogs

My Father used to tell us about a dog he had when he was young. It was a little Boston Terrier. I remember him always saying what a great dog that was, and how he'd like to have another one. He never did get one, though.

I've heard from other owners that they are great dogs. If I didn't already have my little Sassy, I'd probably look further into this breed, as they've done at the Boston Terriers Dog Guide Article. I can see where these little dogs make great companions.

In fact, the Boston Terrier is a pretty loyal breed of dog, when it comes to families. Working at McDonald's, I often see these dogs riding in the car with their owners. When they get to the drive-through window, they are friendly and so very cute. Some dogs, in the car with the owner, wind up barking and snarling at us. Yes, it gets scary when they do that!

Anyone who's interested in Boston Terriers or other breeds of dogs for pets should really research a bit first before deciding on one, though. Know the dog's capabilities and limitations. Find out if they make a good family pet or are better for a single owner. Read through a dog guide first before making a decision.

Sassy, my mostly Shih Tzu, is a rambunctious and lively member of this household, but she's not too crazy about new people. She really has to get used to them. However, she loves us and is always supercharged when we get home from work. It's great to be greeted by that much enthusiasm when I walk in the door!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home