Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Thursday, August 16, 2007

Work schedule

Brandon and I had originally been scheduled to go into work at 7 AM tomorrow. I just got a call from work and we are going in at 11 AM instead. I can't say I'm disappointed. I'm not!

We generally work the closing shift, or sometimes the mid-shift. I've never worked the morning shift, though, and I don't think Brandon has either. We are so tuned-in to working late at night that the prospect of getting up early enough to be there at 7 was pretty disheartening for us both.

I'm really happy they changed it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8/18/2007 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really dislike it when my routine is disturbed.

    http://grandi13.com/2007/08/18/middle-name-meme/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home