Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Movies

I opened a new blog just to talk about movies. I call it "Talkie Zoo". Catchy title, eh? You can click the link in the right column to go look at it or click right here. Leave a comment if you want.

I'm talking about the movies we actually own, and since we have a lot of them it's going to last quite awhile. I'm reviewing them and giving you other information about them such as stars, rating, and a short synopsis. I'm also going to tell you the truth about them and whether I like them or not. Bear in mind, this is only going to be my own opinion. My last name isn't Ebert so it's all my own thoughts.

See, we only watch movies. Our TV isn't hooked to cable, an antenna, or anything else. It USED to be on an antenna till a strong storm whipped it around like a windmill, bent the pole, and caused it to more or less point to Orion's Belt. Not much TV comes from that quadrant of the galaxy. So I use the internet for news and weather. We watch movies for entertainment. And we work work work at our jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home