Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wishful thinking

Sometimes I think I'd like to run away to Fiji or Australia and just set up housekeeping there. Crazy, huh? I guess my day-to-day life really isn't so bad, but some days I'm discouraged and running away seems like a viable option. It's not, and I have sense enough to know that.

Ever wonder what life would be like someplace else? For instance, ever thought about buying property in Costa Rica, buying property in Mexico, or buying property in Spain? Sometimes I see things on the news or in magazines, and it looks pretty tempting. Still, I'd rather just stay here in the USA and have the freedoms we have here, even though there are times I wonder how long we'll have them.

Honestly, all I want is a cottage or a cabin, some flat non-rocky ground to grow things in, and no close neighbors. I'd like it to be in the country but a shorter drive to town than it is now. I'd like it to be low in price so I can pay it off quickly - like before I retire. I don't want much, do I? lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home