Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday

I thought I'd sleep late today since I've been arising at 4:30 every morning for the past three days. Ok. I slept till 8:30. Yes, that's longer but No, not long enough. I may have to nap a bit before work tonight since we close.

I'm still feeling a bit frayed from the past days of BSM classes and the assessments, but I passed it all and am very happy about that. I'll be wearing my new McD bling to work for awhile, I think, to attest to the hard work I put in this week in the classes.

A little while after I got up this morning I put cinnamon rolls in the oven. Don't get too excited. These are the Walmart brand, low-fat, canned-biscuit style. They're pretty good but not as nice and moist and fluffy as the regular ones. They'll do, though, for an easy breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home