Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Thursday, January 11, 2007

Games

We play a variety of board games here, but one I've never realy quite caught on to is backgammon. Maybe my mind just doesn't think the way it should for such a game of strategy. It looks interesting, though, and I really would like to learn it.

I think Brandon knows how to play it. Sometimes we play chess, and surely if I can learn chess then I can learn backgammon. I wonder if it would be better to play here with Brandon teaching me, or to practice and play online?

All I'd need to do is download the software. I could even connect with other players and if I got good enough, I could play in tournaments, although I have no interest in playing this in the form of gambling. I just like playing games for fun and for me, paying a fee tends to take some of the fun out of it, especially when those fees go toward cash winnings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home