Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, January 12, 2007

What's for supper?

Since we're home all day today, I'll actually fix supper I think. It's nearly 11 AM so I'll get something going early. We need to eat before a normal supper time so we can get ready for work. We have to be there at 5.

I've got some other frozen entrees, so I'll start with one of those. One is meatloaf, and that's the one that's chosen by me since I love meatloaf. I hope this one is good. I've never tried the frozen ones. I've always just made them myself. I also hope if it's good that there's some left for meatloaf sandwiches. Maybe I should just cook it and cool it, then just have sandwiches? See, I'd almost rather have a meatloaf sandwich than to eat it right out of the oven..lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home