Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Monday, February 05, 2007

Waxing political

A fellow Postie (that is anyone on the PayPerPost forums) has a pretty nice blog about things political. I've just skimmed through it, but plan to go back in just a bit and really read the posts. The blog is called Liberal Common Sense. That alone was enough to make me want to read it since I am very conservative and find that most liberals bend over backwards to irritate me. Just kidding. This really is a very well written, logical, and well thought out blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2/05/2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks, I'm married to a conservative so I try to be nice to everyone. :-)

    The main reason for the name of the blog was I used to use get teased alot about the idea of anyone who was a Liberal having common sense, that it was supposedly an oxymoron.

    I appreciate the link love, I've added you to my blogroll and it's always nice to visit a fellow postie.

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home