Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, February 02, 2007

I have to make an appointment

I have dental insurance now. And I desperately need some work done. I have GOT to make an appointment. First, though, I have to make a regular doctor appointment, get my med prescriptions renewed, and make sure my blood pressure is down where it should be. See, a dentist won't do dental work unless the blood pressure issue is resolved. Yeah, it's that complicated. Even so, the last regular dentist I went to referred me to an oral surgeon because of my blood pressure. He didn't feel comfortable risking working on my mouth. Thanks. At the time, I just wanted him to yank a bad, loose tooth out of my head. It wasn't that complicated.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home