Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, February 02, 2007

February

It's the month for Valentine's Day. It's also the month for Danny's birthday. I don't look forward to either date this year - any more than I did last year. But I'm not as raw as I was last year at this time. That's a blessing.

Still, I miss Danny. There are so many daily reminders of just how gone he is. So many days I'm weary from not having a partner to talk to, to confide in, to lean on.

We beat the odds, see. This was a second marriage for us both, which means it should have failed in a few short years. But it didn't. It came close, but we fought past the problems and toward each other. We were linked heart and soul.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home