Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, December 08, 2007

New digital camera

On Black Friday, I was able to buy a new Kodak Easy Share digital camera bundled with a digital picture frame at Best Buy. I'm still learning how to use it, but I did make a tiny video using it. The video has sound and all! I think I'm really going to enjoy using this new camera, especially after I learn more about all the functions.

I'll enjoy it even more when I get a memory card for it and rechargeable batteries. See, I've already run the batteries down in it. Taking the video really drained them, so I have to have a different method. Rechargeable seems to be the best way to go so I'm not spending a fortune on batteries after a few times of using it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home