Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, December 01, 2007

What I want for Christmas

You know, I really don't want things that are expensive or hard to come by. As I was just showering, I was thinking about things I'd like to have for Christmas.

I'd like to have some nice bath powder and a puff on a handle to apply it with.

I'd like to have a natural bristle bath brush.

I'd like to have a loofah on a handle.

I'd like to have some nice smelling body spray.

I'd like to have some goat milk soap.

See? Those are things I really would like to have and I'd really appreciate them. No one has to buy me a coffee maker or anything else that's out of their budgetary range. Just a few nice things for myself and my bath time would be wonderful to me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home