Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Monday, November 26, 2007

It's officially Christmas season

I learned from my Sis' blog that she already has her Christmas trees up and decorated. She also has her mantle decorated with her beautiful Christmas village. Of course, this past weekend is the one she has traditionally used to kick off the Christmas season at her house.

As yet, I have done nothing toward this, although my heart is in it. I have a lot to do in my little house to get ready for my tree and any other decorations I'll use. For one thing, I need to rearrange furniture.

It needs to be rearranged anyway so I can get the propane heater hooked up and going. It's getting cold around here! As long as I'm doing a bit of rearranging, I'll deep clean and get Christmas things set up.

I hope I can find my original Christmas tree and decorations this year, though. Elizabeth already asked if I'd found them. She's wanting some of the decorations that were hers when she was a kid.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home