Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, November 23, 2007

iPod bargain

While we were shopping at Best Buy early this morning, we ran across a really good deal on an iPod, so I got one to give to Elizabeth for Christmas. I hid it in my room. It's really cute, too. It's tiny and bright pink, so I think she'll really like it. We can put whatever music she wants in it from our computers. Of course, if she plays it a lot, she'll also need replaceable ipod batteries, too!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11/24/2007 9:38 PM, Blogger Lizzy Simpson said…

    I hope Elizabeth doesn't read your blog, or she'll know what she's getting for Christmas. All the hiding will have been in vain, LOL!

    Lizzy

     
  • At 11/25/2007 2:33 AM, Blogger Ann crum said…

    No, as far as I know, she doesn't read this. She doesn't have online access right now, so I think the secret is safe..lol.

     
  • At 11/28/2007 5:42 PM, Blogger Lizzy Simpson said…

    Well, I won't tell her, so you're secret's safe with me, LOL!!!

    Now what about everyone else out there....????

    Lizzy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home