Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Visiting Mississippi

We'll be going to Mississippi the weekend of December 8 and 9 for the annual family Christmas dinner there. In order to not impose on anyone there, I plan to get a reservation at one of the motels in Corinth using Hotel Reservations, an online reservation site. I erred last year by not doing this and wound up spending more money on a room for us than I should have.


HotelReservations.com has been around awhile and they find the best deals on motel and hotel reservations. I will book through them, have a good room to stay overnight in, and do so at a lower price than just taking my chances and walking in. Guess I better get busy with that since the 8th and 9th aren't that far away!

After looking at the site, I found quadruple occupancy at the Comfort Inn for only $60, not including taxes and stuff. That's really a good rate. We'll be meeting Elizabeth for lunch today, so I'll confer with her to see what she thinks. But I'm satisfied that this is the route we'll go this year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home