Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, November 09, 2007

Simple needs

While I do like the technology I have here and don't intend to forego that, I still have a strong, deep-seated desire to simplify my life as much as possible. I want to go back to basics for my home, myself, my food, everything. I've never really had desires for furs or diamond rings, and I still don't. Basic necessities and simple needs have always been the theme of my life.

So, I'm working hard so that I can one day achieve simplicity again. I know that sounds contradictory, but there is freedom in simplicity and that freedom isn't easy to accomplish without careful planning and some investment of time and money.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home