Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dinner theater

I went to a play last night, put on at the local university. It was a Children's Theater To Go production and my oldest granddaughter was in it. The play was called The First Christmas Elf.



She didn't play the title role, but she did have a pretty big part as Eunice, a computer geek elf. Oh, all the elf names started with "E". After the play, I learned that my granddaughter had choreographed the last dance number herself!

Before and after the play, there was a silent auction. I bid on one or two things, but was outbid to a point where I decided to stop. They also served punch and cookies (hence the "dinner" part of dinner theater) which were very tasty.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home