Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, January 05, 2013

Cold New Year

The new year is underway, and at least the weather for our state is returning to normal. We generally have average daily temperatures of around 50 degrees F. in our state, but the last few weeks have been far below that. We’ve even had a strong snow storm that left of snowed in for several days, beginning Christmas night.

I didn’t do much by way of shopping for Christmas and it looks like I won’t be doing much other shopping anytime soon, either. I missed a couple days of work due to the snow and I will have to catch up on things one way or another.

For instance, I had planned to look around boston mattress stores for a bed and mattress for my Son. He sleeps on a broken down sofa in his room and really needs something where he can get some real rest.

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home