Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Saturday, February 02, 2013

Saturday back to normal

I was up early this morning because I had to be at work at 6 AM. I’m not a real morning person, but lately I’ve been scheduled early and since it’s my job, I have to be there.

There were a few people missing. They either called in or they simply didn’t show up for work. One girl showed up 2 1/2 hours late. We should be used to this by now, but it still makes it hard on the folks who come into work on time, expecting there to be enough crew to handle the job. We got through it, though. I was scheduled to be off at 1 PM, but it was 1:30 before I was actually able to leave.

I stopped by a local discount store to pick up the ingredients for homemade laundry soap, then headed home. As soon as I got here, I whipped up a batch of the soap and started the laundry.

After a supper of fried potatoes, I set about making bagels. I have an order for 6 of them, plus we like to have some for ourselves. By the time they were in the oven, it was about 7:30, which still left me time to make some cinnamon rolls for an order (same person). I’ll have more than enough for her and for anyone else who may want to buy some.

The rest of the evening was spent posting here and watching shows on Netflix.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home