Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Sunday, October 29, 2006

Knitting again

I finally got the dishcloth done. I'm sure my friend Cass could have finished it in mere minutes...lol. Still, I found it to be a creative outlet to work on it, and I'll be doing more projects in the near future.

Hope you all remembered to set your clocks BACK for standard time. I am sure there will be many absences at churches everywhere in the morning. Sometimes things like that are just hard to remember.

Anyway, back to knitting. I need to get a knitting board out and start a project on it. I know I can do that pretty quickly. At the same time, I'll keep practicing with needle knitting. It makes me happy to just pick up the yarn and begin creating again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home