Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, October 27, 2006

Today's work schedule

We have to be at work at 3 today. I wonder if that means we don't close? I hope so, otherwise we're going to really be exhausted when we get off.

I've done little today after yesterday's marathon cleaning. I'll get a shower in just a bit and get ready for work. In the meantime, I'll make sure the kitchen is in good order (it pretty much is already) and will get a load of laundry going. Laundry is never ending, isn't it?

I also need to find something to eat. Wasn't hungry for breakfast and now it's lunchtime. I'll probably warm up some leftovers from last night's supper - the rice and ham. We ate all the blackeyed peas and there is a smidgen of canned yams left. There's also a couple of pieces of the cheese toast left.

Guess I better do my nails, too. They're looking kind of rough now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home