Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, October 27, 2006

Free + Healthy

That is an equation I really like! I figure most folks like free things. I know I certainly do. Well, here's a site where it's totally free. Free to join. Free shipping. Free Product Samples.

What's the catch? I can't find one. Not only can you receive free items but you can also read articles on such topics as pregnancy and health, diet and weight management (which you know I've been into lately), healthy eating habits, even the effects of prayer on healing and health. Those are just a few of the topics available at your fingertips!

Signing up is easy. You'll answer a few health-related questions and submit your mailing information. Then, you'll qualify for free samples by answering a few more questions. It's fast and easy. The more questions you answer, the more offers you receive.


Just a few of the quality health products you can get free samples of.

Here's what they have to say:

With a membership to our program you will be able to receive free product samples and offers on dozens of amazing products used every day by Americans! Imagine receiving samples of big brand names like Welch's Fruit Snacks, Kleenex, NeoSporin, Bounce Fabric Softener, Tylenol, Centrum, Acuvue, Nature Made, Planters Peanuts, Banana Boat Sun Screen, Kraft Dressing, Purell, and more....all at your doorstep, COMPLETELY FREE!


At my age (54) I really need more opportunities to explore a more healthy lifestyle. I need to make some real changes in my diet. I need to incorporate an exercise routine daily or at least a few times a week. This site can definitely help me in those areas. Maybe they can help you, too! Give it a try. It's a few minutes of your time to acquire some really good free samples and learn more to help you take care of yourself and your family so that you can all live better and more healthy lives.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home