Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Thursday, October 26, 2006

Knitting anyone?

I haven't picked up the knitting in about three days. I really need to continue doing it until I get more skilled. They say "Practice makes perfect" and I believe it.

I think in just a bit, I'll pick up my current project and see just how far I can get before I get so drowsy-eyed I completely lose interest -- or my grip on the needles!

The burn on my hand that I mentioned the other day looks far worse than it feels. It's turning kind of dark but that's to be expected at this point. It's healing and that dark part will eventually slough off. Brandon said it looks awful. He's right. But the only thing that hurts is when I bump it against something or pull on a long sleeved shirt too quickly over it. It's not swollen or feverish. It's just an injury on it's way to getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home