Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Thursday, October 26, 2006

My dream business would be...

How would you finish that sentence? Let me think just how I would do it.

My dream business would be here at home, running a business from my living room and still having the time to do all the crafts I love to do. I'd want a business that also ministers to others besides keeping my own bills paid. Perhaps a shopping service or once-a-month-cooking service.

I'd like to have a logo on my business checks that reflected both the business and the ministry aspects. A logo that would convey quickly and clearly what I'm all about.

To help promote my business, I'd give away cheap business chachkas that related in some way to my business so that the recipients would automatically think of me when they used or looked at them. Perhaps something in print they can read. Something eye-catching that would stand out from the rest of the papers on their desk. Or a gadget they could use at home that has my logo and other information on it.

So think about it: How WOULD you finish the sentence? Do you have a plan, an idea, a goal? Are you doing anything to move closer to your dream?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home