Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, November 16, 2007

Paying with paper or plastic?

I pay cash for just about everything. The only way right now that I use "plastic" is when I use one of my debit cards, so I guess that doesn't really count. There are times, though, that I wish I had an actual credit card. Like, when I need a set of tires for my car or it needs some kind of repair done. Those are times when I would like to not drain my limited cash resources.

CreditCardSearchEngine.com can help people fins Fair Credit Credit Cards from solid sources such as Visa or MasterCard and banks such as Chase. If your credit rating is only fair, there is even a credit card for you there. They've already done all the comparisons and research to bring you the facts, ma'am, just the facts. You simply read their results and make your choices from what they've already learned. You will be linked to the credit card sources where you can apply online, if you want.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home