Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tired of the crowds

I'm already getting tired of the crowds in town when I go shopping. Sometimes, I can't even go down the aisle I want to because people are jammed in there, shopping. I know it's all to do with Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping, but it seems like there are almost too many people to properly fit into a store at one time. Especially when it's a payday!

I'm not a person who likes big crowds anyway, so getting Superbowl tickets is definitely out for me. I guess I don't like being shoved about by strangers or jostled in the checkout lines. It wears me out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11/21/2007 11:28 AM, Blogger Solicity Sock Monkey said…

    I so relate! I figure I can pay for all that gas in my car to go shopping and fight the crowds too or pay for shipping and shop in my pj's online in peace.

     
  • At 11/21/2007 12:22 PM, Blogger Ann crum said…

    I will shop this Friday for the Black Friday deals locally, then after that, I'll finish my Christmas shopping online!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home