Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, October 27, 2006

Nutrition and health

I try to remember to take my vitamins every day. Some days I forget. It seems like I have so many of them to take, and some are huge. I can barely swallow them down. Add to that the fact that I have to also take meds for high blood pressure and chronic pain, and you can imagine my distaste now for pill taking. Still, I know the supplements are good for me.

I'd like to have a more convenient place to buy my supplements. Plus, I'd like more information as to what they do. You, too? Just go to N101 Nutrition and check them out there. There you can find supplements, weight loss plans, pet products, sports nutrition, beauty products, even some natural household products.

This site also has a library so that you can read and learn more about health issues, supplements, drugs you may be taking either by prescription or over the counter, food, healthy lifestyle and so much more - too much to list here!

This is a highly educational site as well as being a supplier of reasonably priced supplements. Check out their sale items. Their prices are very competitive. But the most important aspect of this company is that they place a high priority on their customers. From order to delivery, they are there to answer your questions. They also offer a rewards program so you can get free or discounted items.

Great nutrition, variety of products, competetive pricing, great customer service, and a rewards program...what more could you want?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home