Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Friday, October 27, 2006

Hazards and housework

The hazards are in my own house and I actually could avoid them if I were more careful.

For instance, today while cleaning I banged up the burn on my hand. Ouch! Knocked a couple of small chunks out of it and that hurt like crazy. I put neosporin on those places and they're not really hurting now. Still, I don't want my hand in dishwater anymore for a few days.

I had a few dishes to wash by hand today. For one thing, they didn't all fit in the dishwasher. And for another thing, I don't like to put my good knives through the dishwasher. It tends to dull them pretty quickly.

I lost count of how many loads of laundry I did. I got bedding washed up since it's getting cooler and we need extra covers on the beds.

Got the floors all swept and vacuumed. Mopped in the bathroom. The rest of the house needs a mopping but that will have to wait till another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home