Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Sunday, February 24, 2013

Last weekend of February 2013

This is the last weekend in February. It’s been quite a month for wintry weather, as were the previous couple of months. From all indications, it may not be over with, either.

While it’s not set in stone, exactly, the forecast models are beginning to show a chance of more frozen precipitation in the upcoming week. Mostly it will be in the northern part of the state. That’s still not good, though, as I have plans to go see Mom this week and won’t be able to if there is ice or other frozen stuff in that area. Meanwhile, I’ll just continue as if I’m going and get my clothes and stuff ready for Tuesday.

Tomorrow, Monday, will be the last day of an 8 day stretch of work so I could have the days off I wanted this coming week. I’m tired today, but after tomorrow will be 4 days of rest and good visiting. I’m really looking forward to it!

Technorati Tags:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home