Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Tuesday, April 09, 2013

This and that Tuesday

I was off work yesterday and really didn’t get anything done. Well, I did a little laundry, but that’s about it. Oh, I filed my taxes. Ok, that’s really about it this time!

Son fixed supper for us last night. It was a recipe he found online so he could use some venison salami. The other ingredients were olive oil, various herbs, and garlic made into a sauce to put over spaghetti noodles, along with the diced salami. It was very tasty, having a Greek flavor to it.

I wound up having a real day off. I’m sure I needed it because I just didn’t have the willpower to get around and do much. I feel a lot better today, so I’m thinking I just needed the rest.

We put out a lot of the gardens the other day. I like using my “claw” to loosen the soil in the beds but I kind of wish it had u-shaped handles to make gripping it easier, instead of what looks like bicycle handlebars. Still, it doesn’t run on gasoline and it really does work to break up the soil and lift out clumps of grass or weeds that have tried to take over since last fall.

I worked today and got home around 6 pm. Neither of us was hungry at the time, so later we grabbed a couple pizzas out of the freezer for an easy meal when we did get hungry. I needed to eat and get into bed fairly early tonight since I have to be at work at 5:30 am Wednesday!

Technorati Tags: ,,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home