Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Thursday, March 28, 2013

Finally Thursday

What a long, tiring day today. Woke up at 2:30 AM to get ready for work. I had to be there at 4 AM. This old gal does not like getting around that early!

After I got there, I soon learned that a few people had either called in or just didn’t bother to come to work. That always makes it hard on those of us who do show up. Right now, we have free food coupons that went out in the mail and people are really taking advantage of them. That translates into being even busier than normal, which made it that much harder on us all day.

I saw an announcement on the online news that an air travel company is offering $59 airline tickets to Florida. I’m not sure how long that lasts, but considering how cold our springtime has been so far, I’d bet a lot of folks are taking them up on this super low ticket price. Who knows, maybe some will try to get fl studio 10 minutes from the theme parks there, because they’d rather live there in an apartment than face the too-cold weather we’re having here.

I’ll be heading up to Mom’s after a bit. I really just needed to rest before I go. I wouldn’t want to fall asleep at the wheel on the 2 hour drive up there.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home