Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

End of a long day

It’s been a long day and I’m about to go to bed.

I worked until about 1:30 today, then headed home to do some bread baking. I just finished that about an hour ago. I have an order for one loaf of bread that I wanted to get done for tomorrow so the person wouldn’t have to wait until Monday. Of course, I also have breads I’ll be taking with me to Mom’s this weekend.

I work again early in the morning, then tomorrow afternoon I’ll head up to my Mom’s to spend Easter weekend with her, Sis, and brother-in-law. My younger daughter and her husband will join us on Sunday, as will Sis’s daughter.

I’m so looking forward to this trip. Of course, I always look forward to my monthly trip to Mom’s. I often wish I lived closer so I could see her more often, but I am thankful that I can at least see her for a few days each month.

So ::yawn:: goodnight all.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home