Zoo Talk

God, life, job, politics, opinions, cooking, journal, shopping, bargains, and more.



Monday, April 01, 2013

Monday after Easter

I was up early this morning – around 4:30 – since I had to be at work at 6. I’m not a person who enjoys getting up that early, but it’s what I’ve had to do for some time now.

We had a couple of new people start work today. One of them is a young woman who actually isn’t that new to us since she used to work there as a teen. The other lady really was new to me, but she apparently had worked at McD before. She was very familiar with how the registers operate and she knew her way around the rest of the operations there.

After stopping by a local discount store to pick up a couple of things, I headed home. There, we pulled out the leftovers from yesterday’s Easter dinner then warmed them up in the oven. It was all still quite good, and there’s just enough left for me to have for lunch at work tomorrow.

This evening we did a little reorganizing and rearranging in my bedroom. I only actually use the room for storage, though. I’ve slept on the sofa nearly every night since my husband passed away.

Speaking of sleep, I guess I better head to bed soon since I have to be at work at 5:30 in the morning!

Technorati Tags: ,,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home